This Web site uses scripting to enhance your browsing experience.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Note : To allow scripting on this Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web site to the Trusted sites zone.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
- Click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- Ghostery: Allows you to block scripts from companies that you don't trust.
For more information please refer to mozzila support web page.
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with 3 stacked horizontal lines) to the right of the address bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings....Unde
- r Privacy, select the Content settings... button.
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences...
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Finally, Refresh your browser.
- On the Opera menu, click Settings.
- Select the Websites tab.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced